All Sanliv® products are carefully engineered and in-assembly-line tested to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use. For optimum performance of your new Faucet, a proper water pressure of 1-6 bar is recommended. If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us.
Simple care instructions
Dry the faucet with a clean soft cotton cloth.
- Use any abrasive cleansers, cloths, or paper towels.
- Use any cleaning agents containing acids or polish.
- Use any abrasives, harsh cleansers or soaps.
Heavy cleaning procedure (if necessary)
Use any of the following to remove tough surface film and buildup:
- Mild liquid detergents.
- Clear liquid glass cleaners.
- Non-acidic, non-abrasive gentle liquid or fully dissolved powdered cleansers mixed according to manufacture’s specifications.
- Non-abrasive liquid polishers.
- Once clean, rinse faucet again with clear water to thoroughly remove cleanser and blot dry with a soft cotton cloth.
If you have any doubts or questions concerning care and maintenance of your faucet, please contact your local authorized Sanliv dealer or email us for assistance.
Cleaning the Aerator.
Should you experience diminished flow after extended use, the aerator may be clogged with limestone deposits and water stains. To clean the aerator follow these steps:
- Using aerator removal tool unscrew aerator from faucet/mixers/tap.
- Remove aerator seal and aerator cartridge from aerator.
- Clean aerator cartridge and spray ring. If lime has formed, dip the aerator into water and vinegar, leaving it to soak until the lime is easily removed by light scrubbing.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
When screwing in aerator/sprayer housing, the assembly will stop when fully installed. No further hand-tightening will be possible. Do not over tighten by using tools other than the supplied tool to install.
Removing the Cartridge.
If you ever experienced leakage around the handle area, it may be necessary to replace the cartridge from your faucet. Follow these steps to remove the cartridge:
- Shut off water. Using a wrench, remove set screw from handle. Lift off handle. Remove top dome-shaped cap by pulling upwards.Uing pliers, unscrew the retainer ring. Carefully remove cartridge by pulling straight up on stem with pliers.
- Reassemble by reversing steps.