Model No. 21165 – Automatic Sensor Faucet with Hot & Cold Water Temperature Control
Sanliv electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and battery above the sink within a die-cast metal faucet body. A control lever on the side of the one-piece faucet for tempered or hot/cold water supply lines allows restroom visitors to set the faucet to the desired temperature. Main features:
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck.
- Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Optional Remote Control for Setting Sensor Sensitivity and Flow Time
- Suitable for 6 volt – 4 pieces AA Alkaline batteries. Average 2 years change one time.
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included.